Biggest Countries and Continents in the World by Area

By | March 28, 2015

Total Earth’s surface area is 148,940,000 Sq.Km. The most important place you know is about the size of an average sunspot. The total land coverage is 29.2% of Earth’s surface, the remaining surface area of 70.8% is of water.

Biggest Countries (In Area):

S.No
Country Name
Area (Sq. km)
Location
1 Russia 17,075,000 Europe-Asia
2 Canada 9,976,139 North-America
3 USA 9,826,675 North-America
4 China 9,561,000 Asia
5 Brazil 8,511,965 South America
6 Australia 7,682,300 South-Pacific
7 India 3,287,263 Asia
8 Argentina 2,776,654 South America
9 Kazakhstan 2,717,300 Asia
10 Argentina 2,381,741 Africa

Biggest Continents (In Area):

S.No
Continent Name
Area (Sq. km)
1 Asia 43,820,000
2 South America 30,370,000
3 North America 24,490,000
4 Africa 17,840,000
5 Europe 13,720,000
6 Antarctica 10,180,000
7 Australia 9,008,500